According to the report published by Search Engine Land, “Google receives 63,000 searches per second”.
If you are a business owner then this information might be an eye-opener for you to show the digital presence of your business.
As a business owner, you are constantly working to carry your business to the thriving stage. In order to do so, Digital Marketing can be a great asset for your company to thrive in the market.
In this competitive business era, you have to take advantage of all the resources available at your disposal and the Internet is one of the greatest resources available at the time.
Digital marketing is one of the most effective ways to reach customers online. Digital marketing has a vital role in business growth in today’s day and age in Nepal. Here’s why a business needs to go digital.
- Strong Social Media: Social media presence is growing more powerful by the day. With the click of a button, you can now reach millions of customers. It will be absurd to ignore the fact that it is a key marketing tool. Many businesses have identified it and have successfully been able to grow their customer base solely through Facebook and other social networks. Engaging with customers online may seem trifling, but building an engaged following is a must in today’s world.
- Builds Brand Name: The core strength of digital marketing is its ability to attract targeted traffic. These audiences are most likely to know about your brand, products or services and might be interested enough to purchase what you are offering. But in order to establish a better relationship with your targeted audiences, your product or service has to live up to the mark, it might lead to the customers going back to your page and interact with your site.
- Cost-Effective: Generally, start-up businesses have limited resources and capital. This is where Digital Marketing has its advantage as it is a much more cost-effective marketing channel that delivers results. According to Gartner’s Digital Marketing, Spend Report up to 40% of respondents claimed to get considerable savings by using digital marketing methods of promotion for their products and services.
- Delivers Conversion: Businesses measure the success of a campaign by the percentage rate of incoming traffic that gets converted into subscribers or sales, depending on the purposes of the website. Without conversion, the campaign would mean nothing and the marketing efforts will simply go to waste. That is why business owners are making their digital marketing campaigns conversion their top priority above everything else.
- Entices People to Take Favorable Action: Digital Marketing makes use of effective strategies that will tempt people to take a favorable action your brand or business expects them to take. But conversion to leads or sales is still under full control by the website visitor as they are not compelled to do so but digital marketers use innovative ways to entice conversion using Calls-To-Action.
Today slowly everything is becoming digital.
From searching for information to making a purchase, everything is done digitally. Aakash Labs is a contextual, data-driven digital marketing agency in Nepal, operating with the aim of helping the business grow in the digital platform. Aakash Labs is helping businesses in Nepal reach out to more customers and making it easier for the customer to get knowledge of a product or service with a click of a button.